What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

single.

I am Single. This is not a way to try to pick up girls. Trust me. This is me just saying why I’m single. I’m just busy.
I’m a red blooded, living, breathing, man who loves the finer sex. And I have loved girls for as long as I can remember. And  because of that among other reasons, I like to believe I understand the better half more than most males. But the thing is, I’m busy taking care of myself. 
Working on that foundation that would make me feel more secure in attempting to have a long term relationship with a girl. 
I’m not saying that if someone comes along, I’d pass. I’m saying I’m not out there. I’m not looking. The thought of a relationship is not crossing my mind right now -  which makes girls non-existent. Non-existent in that way. Friendship? Sure. We’ll see how it goes. 
Again, If something ends up happening, I won’t back away and run for the hills. I’d hold her hand and see how far we can walk together. 
I’ve met many girls since I’ve been on this quest of individual building, and not one of them have made me think of them being my girlfriend.
This is how I know I’m serious.
The girls I’ve met have all been good looking, self-confident and funny, but I can’t see them more than that. Just Girls.
Now, if I were to be thinking like a regular male, it’d be a totally different story.
True story, Bro.
While my mind hasn’t been cluttered with thoughts of a crush, it’s been amazing how much brain power I’ve gained to help me build that foundation so I can have better thoughts - of my wife and I buying a house, travelling foreign lands together and raising future writers and world travellers. 
What it all comes down to is that I am a typical male in the sense of wanting to provide for my wife and family.  Afford to give them the experiences and luxuries I was given and still enhance those experiences and luxuries by seventy-percent.And I won’t be able to do that if I’m living in a clouded mind state where I think every random girl is The One.
Remember that detox I’ve been doing?     This is the ultimate one. This is better than staying away from liquor. It’s amazing how much the other sex controls your daily mind power. It’s good to have it back, just preparing to give it all away again - to the right one.
 Here’s some advice. Take time to build yourself. You’d be amazed how much more you can do once you don’t have clouded vision. If you’re in a relationship and it’s not working, step back. Think if this is ultimately what you really want. If this is The Guy. The Girl. If not, break-up. Take some time to find yourself. Concentrate on your career. Building your own foundation. Because, Ultimately, someone will only love you when you fully love yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment